July 16th, 2013
Some problems that occur with teeth before braces can happen at an early age. If detected early enough, we can prevent more work being done in the future.
If you notice any of the following, contact either Edina Orthodontics – 50th & France or Edina Orthodontics – Centennial Lakes. We’re here to help!
- Early or Late loss of Baby Teeth
- Facial Imbalance
- Difficulty Chewing or Biting
- Mouth Breathing
- Biting the Cheek or Roof of Mouth
- Speech Difficulties
- Jaws that shift or make Noise
- Grinding or Clenching of Teeth
If you see any of these, even well before braces, feel free to contact us.
Leave a Reply