August 27th, 2013
Orthodontics – Back to School Tips!
Summer is coming to an end which means most of you are back to school already. We at Edina Orthodontics would like to give a few helpful tips to ease you back into the school routine!
- Remember to grab enough packs of elastics for both school and at home! Rubber bands align your bite, so not wearing them could make your treatment time longer.
- Practice the 2X2 brushing rule: Brush TWO times a day for TWO minutes!
- Don’t forget your water bottle! Drinking water throughout the day prevents cavities and keeps your mouth healthy and clean.
- At lunchtime, try eat green vegetables, meat and poultry. Avoid hard foods, chips, soft drinks and sport drinks.
- Don’t forget to smile! Show off your beautiful new smile to your friends and family and tell them to come visit us at Edina Orthodontics to start their adventure to an incredible smile too.
Leave a Reply